/ - agency [short form for Word of Mouth Communications]
1. a boutique consultancy specializing in the areas of public relations, event consultancy and management, marketing strategies, creative conceptualisation, promotional and publicity ideas
/ - verb (used without object)
2. to bring publicity to a brand: Is your brand known to Singaporeans. Have you womcomm yet?
Established in 2002 with dedication and commitment to bring only the best to our clients and media partners.
Word of Mouth's forte is in LIFESTYLE PR - encompassing fashion, jewellery, timepiece, beauty, F&B, travel, automotive clients, among others.
Over the years, Word of Mouth maintains a good rapport with the media through our integrity, responsiveness and acute sense of newsworthiness. We pride ourselves in helping our clients achieve their branding and marketing objectives through tailor-made and strategically-sound PR programmes.
- Spin - spin up appropriate angles to interest the media
- Speak - speak the "language" of the media
- Spread - spread the key messages to the media in an effective and concise manner and, in turn, to the client's target audiences